- Founder and CEO Ser Integral: Portuguese Center for Mindfulness since 2007.
- Ph.D. Psychology, (focus on Transpersonal Psychology and Mindfulness-Based Interventions), Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, U.S.A.
- MSC Cognitive Neuropsychology, University of Kent, U.K
- Diploma Clinical Neuropsychology, Psiclinica, PT
- Bsc Psychology - University of Glamorgan, U.K.
- Qualified Teacher of MBSR - Center for Mindfulness of the University of Massachussetts (CFM UMASS) since 2007
- Mindfulness Teacher for Children and Adolescents, Still Quiet Place and Mindful Schools since 2013
- Portuguese Ambassador for Mindfulness App – MINDAPPS
- Consultant for EsmeraldAzul in the area of Mindfulness since 2014
- Author of the book - Mindfulness-Based Interventions for Older Adults: Evidence for Practice (Jessica Kinsgley Publishers, Inglaterra)
- Training in Mindfulness Programs for Children and Adolescents: Mindful in Schools Project (UK), Mindful Schools (USA), Susan Keiser Greenland (USA), Gina Biegel (USA) | 2014-2017
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology from the Faculty of Psychology and Education at the University of Porto, Portugal.
- since 2015 – Mindfuness teacher for children and adolescets at Ser Integral: Portuguese Center for Mindfulness
- 2006- 2012 – Project coordinator at national and european level and harm reduction Professional with youth at party settings at APDES Piaget Agency for Development.
- 2004- 2006 – Harm reduction Professional with drug users (schools, party settings and injection rooms) and sex workers ar ABD Associació Benestar y Desarollo (Barcelona)
- 2002- 2003 – Psychologist at APAV (Portuguese Association for Crime Victims)
Personal training in Mindfulness 2012 - 2018
- Saki Santorelli and Florence Meyers:Mind & Body Medicine (UMASS, E.U.A)
- Tara Brach e Jack Kornefield,Power of Awareness(Sounds True, USA)
- Oren Sofen:Mindful Comunication (Mindful Schools, USA)
- Mikaela Ovèn Conscious Parenting, (Life Training, Portugal)
- Elisa Kozasa: CEB – Cultivating Emotional Balance (Ser Integral: Portuguese Center for Mindfulness, Portugal)
- Carla Martins: MBSR (Ser Integral: Portuguese Center for Mindfulness, Portugal)